Financial Aid Information
Round Rock Christian Academy offers a limited amount of tuition assistance to its families based on need (not to exceed 50% of tuition). In order to evaluate and assess applicants, RRCA uses an online application process called FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition).
For Financial Aid consideration:
- Complete and turn in the appropriate registration material and fees for each school year.
- Remain current and timely with tuition payments and fees.
- Complete and return the Intent to Apply for Financial Aid Form to the Business Office.
- Complete the online FAST application by the published due date for each academic year. There is an applicaton fee per family that is payable by credit card at the time the online application is complete. Families must reapply for financial assistance each year.
- Once the FAST payment has been submitted and the online application is complete, applicants will receive an email with a list of documentation that has to be submitted to FAST. Submit the required W-2’s and tax returns by fax or mail as soon as the FAST online application is completed. Applications cannot be processed until all required tax documents are received by FAST.
- Families without a timely and complete FAST application may be ineligible for Tuition Assistance for the academic year. Application deadlines will be enforced.
The due date for the 2018-2019 school year online application is
March 22, 2018 for current RRCA families and April 4, 2018 for new families.
FAST and the Round Rock Christian Academy Scholarship Committee use many factors in determining the amount of the family’s financial aid, including:
- Current Budgeted Scholarship Funds
- Longevity at RRCA
- Commitment to Christian School
- Parents’ income as established by their personal and business tax returns
- Parents’ assets
- Parents’ qualified expenses per the FAST formula and methodology
- Number of children in the family enrolled
Scholarship applicants will be notified near the end of April of the outcome of their financial aid application and each family will be given a deadline to accept or decline the award.
For a parent guide to FAST, click here: FAST Family Manual.
Return this form to the Business Office: Intent to Apply for Financial Aid 2018
Complete all Admissions / Re-Enrollment paperwork and submit appropriate registration fees to RRCA.
Begin the online FAST Application process by clicking the logo below.