Each year the students and faculty at RRCA are challenged to choose to serve others. Jesus calls believers to love our neighbor, and we seek to reinforce that truth beginning at a young age. From local service projects to mission trips abroad, students are learning to live an intentional life of serving others and bringing God’s love to many through acts of service.
Some of the many mission-minded projects at RRCA have included:
- Adopting soldiers oversees and sending care packages, Christmas stockings, and letters.
- Providing Christmas gifts for children at the Texas Baptist Children’s Home.
- Traveling overseas on to serve in the foreign mission field.
- Conducting annual food drives for local food pantries.
- Providing babysitting services for young parents at Agape Pregnancy Center.
- Adopting a local fire station and blessing them with faithful prayers, treats, and cards.
- Collecting teddy bears for the local authorities for crisis situations.
- Holding a bake sale for Haiti earthquake victims to purchase rice and beans for the refugees.
- Serving our church and school by cleaning indoors and replanting flower gardens.