Affiliations and Accreditations
RRCA is an independent, not for profit Texas corporation that is fully accredited by ACSI and Cognia. ACSI accreditation is a national benchmark of quality that is a voluntary process validated by peer review and involving systematic self-evaluation against nationally accepted standards.
- ACSI: Association of Christian Schools International (http://acsiglobal.org)
- Cognia: (https://www.cognia.org/)
- RRCA competes in TAPPS 3A academic, athletic, and fine arts competitions throughout the school year.
- TAPPS: Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (http://tapps.net)
- RRCA is a member of the Round Rock Chamber of Commerce (http://roundrockchamber.org)
- Georgetown Chamber of Commerce (http://www.georgetownchamber.org/)