Parent Resources and Forms
Parents Web Access
- Click on the Login to RenWeb (blue button) at the bottom of the webpage.
- Click on: Create New ParentsWeb Account
- Enter the District Code of RRCA-TX
- Enter your email and click “Create Account”
- RenWeb will generate a password and email it to you.
- Retrieve the password.
- Go back to the ParentsWeb Login again. This time, enter your user name, password you just received, and use the “Parents” button and click Login.
Upper elementary classrooms, MS, and HS use Canvas as a Learning Management tool in addition to RenWeb. All grades can be seen in RenWeb, but students and parents for certain grades will find grades and assignments, class resources, etc. listed in Canvas.
Parents who have students returning from last year are already linked to their students as observers. New parents will need to set up their Canvas Parent Account using this information: canvas instructions for parents.
WebForms (Annual Student Medical Form and Emergency Contacts Form)
- These forms can be found under WebForms under your FACTS (RenWeb) PARENT login.
- For a visual of where to find the Webforms, click here.
- Parent Alert: To update your Parent alert settings, follow these directions.
Medical Form and Demographic Updates
Once you are logged on to your ParentsWeb account, you will need to go to Webforms and choose the Family Demographic Form and go through each form to be sure that all information is current and correct. Be sure that you Open and Save each Webform, whether you make changes or not.
If your student is absent, please complete our student absence form online here.