Parent Support Team (PST)
The Parent Support Team (PST) is looking forward to helping you find opportunities to get involved at RRCA this year.
2021-2022 PST Officers
- President: Erika Aleman
- VP and Homeroom Coordinator: Amanda Weakley
- Secretary: Kim Ragain
- Treasurer: Jessica Hixon
- Fundraising Liaison: Trisha Blake
- PST Faculty Liaison: Brandy Johnson
- PST Faculty Liaison: Michelle Tweden
- Parliamentarian: Open – Please contact Erika Aleman if interested
- Volunteer Liaison: Open – Please contact Erika Aleman if interested
2021-2022 PST Event Chairs
- New Family Breakfast (September 8): Sarah Drury
- Grandparents Day (September 20 & 21): Mary Luna, Teri Frantz, and Jenny Mueller
- Crusaderfest (September 24): April Lieder
- Muffins for Mom (October): Cynthia Carter
- Donuts with Dad (February 2): Holly Bacon and Shonte Apolinar
- Teacher Appreciation Week (March 7-11): Celise Ketch and Ashley Miller
- Teacher Treats: Jenny Mueller and Monica Silva
- Teacher Luncheons: Christy Lange and April Chu
- Box Tops for Education: Kendall Dingee
Required Volunteer Forms
See Parent Forms
PST Officer Job Descriptions
President: The President presides over all officer and PST meetings and assists in assigning chairs for all PST activities. The President is in charge of creating the meeting agendas and running the meetings. The President is also responsible for sending out the meeting minutes and activities in order to keep the families informed on the progress and upcoming volunteer opportunities at RRCA. The President sends out the invitations to the PST sponsored events.
Vice-President: The Vice-President presides over officer and PST meetings when the President is not present. The Vice-President is also in charge of all the homeroom mothers and homeroom information.
Treasurer: The Treasurer works with the RRCA Financial Manager to create the annual PST budget and presents the monthly financials to the PST members. The Treasurer is also responsible for maintaining the budget and keeping the PST within the budget.
Secretary: The Secretary is responsible for taking minutes at each PST meeting. The Secretary is also responsible for preparing the meeting minutes for the President to send out to all RRCA families following each meeting.
The PST seeks to serve God by helping to meet the need of RRCA staff and families.
Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others,
faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10