Parent Support Team (PST)
The Parent Support Team (PST) is looking forward to helping you find opportunities to get involved at RRCA this year.
2022-2023 PST Officers
- Co-Presidents: Erika Aleman and Monica Silva
- Vice President: Teri Frantz
- Secretary: Rachel Perez
- Treasurer: Jessica Hixon
- Parliamentarian: Mary Luna
- Fundraising Liaison: Thao Le
- Volunteer Liaison: Jennifer Majors
- PST Faculty Liaison: Brandy Johnson
- PST Faculty Liaison: Christy Wolf
2022-2023 PST Event Chairs
- New Family Breakfast: Sarah Drury and Laura Wickett
- Grandparents Day: Mary Luna and Teri Frantz
- Crusaderfest: April Lieder and Erika Aleman
- Muffins for Mom: Kendall Dingee and Jessica Lutfi
- Donuts with Dad: Holly Bacon and Caitlin Hamaker
- Teacher Appreciation Week: Jessica Hunt and Katie MacConnell
- Teacher Treats: Martha Garza and Bonnie Nichols
- Teacher Luncheons: Jessica Boxley and Christy Logan
- Box Tops for Education: Christine Jarrett and Melissa Lawson
- Christmas Bazaar: Megan Sackal and Christine Jarrett
Required Volunteer Forms
See Volunteer Application and Background Check form
PST Officer Job Descriptions
President: The President presides over all officer and PST meetings and assists in assigning chairs for all PST activities. The President is in charge of creating the meeting agendas and running the meetings. The President is also responsible for sending out the meeting minutes and activities in order to keep the families informed on the progress and upcoming volunteer opportunities at RRCA. The President sends out the invitations to the PST sponsored events.
Vice-President: The Vice-President presides over officer and PST meetings when the President is not present. The Vice-President is also in charge of all the homeroom parents and homeroom information.
Treasurer: The Treasurer works with the RRCA Financial Manager to create the annual PST budget and presents the monthly financials to the PST members. The Treasurer is also responsible for maintaining the budget and keeping the PST within the budget.
Secretary: The Secretary is responsible for taking minutes at each PST meeting. The Secretary is also responsible for preparing the meeting minutes for the President to send out to all RRCA families following each meeting.
The PST seeks to serve God by helping to meet the need of RRCA staff and families.
Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others,
faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10