Parent Support Team (PST)
The Parent Support Team (PST) is looking forward to helping you find opportunities to get involved at RRCA this year.
2020-2021 PST Officers
- Co-President: Jen Benningfield firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-President: Erika Aleman email@example.com
- VP and Homeroom Coordinator: Kristyn Villegas-Horn firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Kim Ragain email@example.com
- Treasurer: Alexis Michael Alexis Michael
- Parliamentarian: Trisha Blake firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising Liaison: Amy Hillen email@example.com
- PST Faculty Liaison: Brandy Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
- PST Faculty Liaison: Michelle Tweden email@example.com
2020-2021 PST Event Chairs
- Muffins for Mom (October 22): Sarah Drury
- Donuts with Dad (Mar 4): Monica Koenig and Jessica Hixon
- Teacher Appreciation Week (March 8-12): Jenny Mueller and Monica Silva
- Teacher Treats: Jenny Mueller firstname.lastname@example.org , Mary Luna, and Monica Silva email@example.com
- Teacher Luncheons: Christy Lange firstname.lastname@example.org
- Box Tops for Education: Crystal Rimes email@example.com
Required Volunteer Forms
See Parent Forms
PST Officer Job Descriptions
President: The President presides over all officer and PST meetings and assists in assigning chairs for all PST activities. The President is in charge of creating the meeting agendas and running the meetings. The President is also responsible for sending out the meeting minutes and activities in order to keep the families informed on the progress and upcoming volunteer opportunities at RRCA. The President sends out the invitations to the PST sponsored events.
Vice-President: The Vice-President presides over officer and PST meetings when the President is not present. The Vice-President is also in charge of all the homeroom mothers and homeroom information.
Treasurer: The Treasurer works with the RRCA Financial Manager to create the annual PST budget and presents the monthly financials to the PST members. The Treasurer is also responsible for maintaining the budget and keeping the PST within the budget.
Secretary: The Secretary is responsible for taking minutes at each PST meeting. The Secretary is also responsible for preparing the meeting minutes for the President to send out to all RRCA families following each meeting.
The PST seeks to serve God by helping to meet the need of RRCA staff and families.
Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others,
faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10