Admission Information and Forms
We invite you to visit the Round Rock Christian Academy campus to learn what RRCA has to offer for families seeking a college-preparatory education with a biblical worldview.
RRCA seeks to educate the whole child and desires that every student come to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Our goal is to partner with parents and provide a safe, loving environment for each student to learn and grow in their faith. To achieve this, RRCA policy states that at least one parent/guardian is a Christian who has placed their faith and trust in Jesus Christ, God’s son. The complete Admissions policy is a part of the Parent/Student Handbook.
Schedule a Tour
Families are welcome to contact the Admissions office to learn more about the Admissions process and tour the campus.
Students in grades 3rd and older also have the opportunity to “shadow” for a half day to experience the life of a Crusader by attending classes, interacting with faculty, and meeting students in their grade level.
Contact our Admissions staff today to schedule a visit or campus tour (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-255-4491).
Admissions Open House
Each January we have an Admission Open House to allow prospective families to visit the campus, view curriculum, meet the faculty, and attend a preview session with Administration. We welcome you to join us for the morning or evening session of this annual event.
The Application for Enrollment found below is a PDF-fillable form. Potential applicants will need to save the document to their computer, complete, and then resave it to attach to an email to send to the Registrar.
- RRCA Enrollment Application
- New Family Application Packet 2023
- Parent Questionnaire (Early Childhood-Kindergarten)
- Parent Questionnaire (1st-12th Grades)
- New Student Medical Forms (Early Childhood)
- New Student Medical Forms (Kinder-12th Grade)
The forms below are only for 6th-12th grade students.
- Student Questionnaire (6th-12th)
- Student Conduct Covenant 6th-12th grades)
- Teacher/Principal Recommendation Form (6th-12th)
- Pastor Recommendation Form (6th-12th)
Technology Use Policies:
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy and Chromebook Agreement
- Online Agreement Form for policy listed above (complete each year)