Athletic Forms and Schedules
All Athletic Forms are required before the athletes can participate in practices or games. Physicals are valid for one year. Payment for each sport is required before the first game and refunds are not allowed once an athlete has participated in a intra-school contest.
All athletic forms will be online and electronically signed using RankOne Sports. Click on Athletic Forms and you will be redirected to the website. Once there, you will click on Electronic Participation Forms as well as you must download and print off Physical form for your physician to fill out.
- 2021-2022 Athletic Forms for all 5th-12th grade
- 2021-2022 Physical Evaluation
- 2021 Athletics Handbook
**(Schedule are subject to change. Sign up for alerts when you download calendar so you are notified of changes to schedules when they happen.) Rank One Sport – there is an App for the students, parents, and community members. The app can be found by searching for: Rank One Sport Public There is no charge. Parents can easily download the schedule to their calendar and get push notifications regarding schedule changes.
Volleyball Camps – hosted at the Treehouse (Roots) in Pflugerville
- High School (9th – 12th grade) – July 18-22 from 1pm to 4pm, Monday-Friday
- Junior High (7th & 8th grade) – July 25-28 from 1030am to 1pm, Monday-Thursday
- 4th-6th grade – July 25-28 from 9am to 1030am, Monday-Thursday
Basketball Camps – hosted at RR Sports Center
- High School Boys (9th – 12th grade) – July 18-22 from 230pm to 430pm, Monday-Friday
- Junior High Boys (7th & 8th grade) – July 18-22 from 1230pm to 230pm, Monday-Friday
- 5th & 6th grade Boys and Girls – July 18-22 from 11am-1230pm, Monday-Friday
- High School Girls (9th – 12th grade) – July 11-15, from 11am – 1pm Monday-Friday (@ RRCA Gym)
- Junior High Girls (7th & 8th grade) – July 11-15, from 9am – 11am Monday-Friday (@ RRCA Gym)
Football Camp – hosted at RRCA lower football field
- Junior High Boys (7th & 8th grade) – July 11-14, Monday-Thursday 10am-1230pm
- Flag Football (5th & 6th grade) – July 11-14, Monday-Thursday 830am-10am
Strength & Conditioning – hosted at RRCA weight room (Sign up at this link – https://forms.gle/rEXZKkZfSPggiBjw7)
We are looking to start June 6th with 3-4 workouts per week until July 21st. This will be geared towards all incoming 7th-12th grade athletes who play any sport for RRCA. No cost for strength and conditioning.
High School Boys – 8am – 9:30am
Junior High Boys – 9:35am – 10:45am
Junior High & High School Girls – 10:50am – 12pm
- Athletics Office: 512-255-9546
- Email Athletic Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Athletic Information: